Spring is the best time to experience the outdoor goodness in Phoenix. Fun weather, a general revelry, and great food provide a bunch of drink and food festivals throughout the Valley. In this article, we are going to tell you about numerous occasions to taste culinary delights, enjoy the outdoors, see top chefs, and get a daytime drink too.
Arizona Taco Festival is the grand cashless food festivals near Phoenix that is going to happen on 12th and 13th October 2020 where you will be offered with beverages, and foods. Inside this event, you will learn about $50 restaurants that dish out $3 tacos, and bars that serve water, soda, beer, and margaritas.
Event Name: Tacolandia 2020
- Date of Event: Saturday, January 25, 2020
- Venue: Margaret T. Hance Park, 1202 North Third Street
- Ticket Price: VIP tickets for $45, Admission tickets for $25, and a 4 pack of tickets at $23.75 each.
You get to enjoy unlimited award-winning tacos from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. with live entertainment, and access to vendors that offers topnotch taco samples.
Event Name: The Arizona Wine Festival
- Date of Event: 11 am to 7 pm on Saturday, January 25, 2020, and Sunday, January 26, 2020
- Venue: Heritage Square, 113 North Sixth Street
- Ticket Price: Presale tickets range between $20 and $45 at the gate. General tickets are available from $25 to $55.
The festival provides you numerous opportunities to indulge in food trucks and wine. With more than twenty Arizona wineries, you are sure to get more than two hundred wines, up to seven food trucks that will fuel your thirst to provide more taste-testing.
Event Name: Chinese Culture and Cuisine Festival
- Date of the Event: From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on February 7 (Friday). From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on February 8 and February 9, 2020 (Saturday & Sunday).
- Venue: Margaret T. Hance Park, 1202 North Third Street.
- Ticket Price: No entry fee
This is a three-day event that comprises of a mahjong booth, Ping-Pong tournaments, tai chi demonstration, and authentic Chinese cuisine. With the availability of more than five hundred beers on tap, this festival will assist you in finding you the best one.
Event Name: Arizona Strong Beer Festival
- Date of Event: Saturday, February 8
- Venue: Steele Indian School Park, and 300 East Indian School Road
- Ticket Price: Starts at $60
The 20th yearly Arizona Strong Beer Festival showcases various local breweries. It features around one hundred and thirty breweries with over 500 beers on tap.
If you are fond of drinking, then all these food events are meant for you. With pop-up bars, music, food, group exercises, and games, you are sure to have an exciting time.